Friday, August 19, 2011

I wish I had found this 10 days ago...

So I thought I was following my friend Janae's blog but apparently I wasn't.. This was brought to my attention and immediately rectified and I found this blog thing that I stole from her........... So I'm going to do it. At first I was like, man that's so egotistical thinking that people want to know these things about me. And then I thought... I have a blog, of course it's egotistical. Without further ado:

The Blog thing that I prefaced too much because it's really not that exciting but it will give me something to do:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.




Day ONE!!

1. I don't regret it but I am so so so sorry to have hurt you. (I also hope you read this and know its about you.)

2. Thank you for getting me through that hellish year. You were heaven sent.

3. I still don't understand what problem you had with me, but I'm cool with you now... Mostly.

4. You probably shouldn't have done that, but I hope it turns out for the best.

5. You're beautiful and don't need to worry about the future so much.

6. I love you and want you to stop questioning it and trust me.

7. I miss you.

8. Your mass texts don't make me feel better, they make me feel used.

9. I'm not that funny.

10. You made my day.


Phew. Done with that. Tomorrow will be fun.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment