Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Ezra Bean

This weekend was my cousin's first birthday party.
I wasn't going to go, but then my roommate Amy's boyfriend's car got totalled and they were planning on going to Gilbert before... She was pretty distraught and illogical about not being able to go (we're talking saying she would just buy a car illogical) so I decided to drive down and take them with me.
Due to some unfortunate planning and lack of communication I couldn't make it to Ezra's first birthday. But he was so partied out that I doubt he'll remember. Those infants know whats up.

Instead I spent more time than originally planned at Amy's house. Her family was very welcoming and fun.
LunaBug didn't like her youngest brother, Daniel, very much. Anytime he moved anywhere Luna would bark and growl. When Amy's other brother, Aaron, got home her family was telling him to pet Luna (who was on my lap on the couch). They were saying things like "She's a good judge of character. She growls but won't bite. She barks at Daniel." as he walked over. When he got to the couch I extended my hand and said "Hello, I'm Luna."

Wait for it..

Ha. Ha. But he had already met Luna so my wit was wasted. Woe.

Amy, Sean (her boyfriend), and I went and saw the construction site of the Gilbert Temple. Those were the holiest elevator shafts I've ever seen. As I was looking at those elevator shafts I was reminded of the primary song... Only joking. The construction site was rather anticlimactic.

In other news, Chloe moved in on Friday! She's great. My room is no longer half empty. She brought a muffin from Mostly Muffins (because she too is from Yuma). Let's just say if that keeps up I already know who my favorite roommate will be...

Also on Friday I went to a party. It was really fun. They had a bouncer... That's when you know its legit. My friend Victoria and her cousin and a few other people planned it. It was in a house that overlooked the city lights. And they had a sweet dj with laserlights and fog and whatnot. I partied it up.

Anyway, I have to go get ready to go to church with my family. :)

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment