Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 6

I got confused yesterday. Anyway, this is the real day 6.

Day Six- Five people who mean a lot to you. I may do groups of people...

1. My immediate family- I LOVE them. My mom, Aaron, Melanie, my dad, Taryn, and Wade. They're just the best. I love when they call/text for no reason other than to ask how I am doing. I love talking to them and hearing about their lives. I love how much they love me.

2. My roommates- It may be too soon to say, but thus far in the year, my roommates are awesome. They're super chill and easy to talk to. Plus one of them maybe got me a job. And the other one made cake that I just ate for breakfast. And the other one is hilarious. Anyway, they're great.

3. My "other house" friends- Those girls are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. They're funny and awesome to talk to. They're so talented and they would help anyone with anything they needed. I feel so lucky to be their friend and I'm so happy I get to see all of them just by going to one house.

4. My mentor Kathleen- she is such an inspiration. She is so involved and active. Everytime we talk I find out something else she does to volunteer, or a club she's in, sport she plays, etc. I admire her and she truly lives up to her title. She's so giving and has great advice. She is calming and rational and still funny. I'm blessed to have been assigned to her.

5. My extended family- I adore my family. They're incredibly quirky and funny and so so kind. I love how I don't even see them very often but I still know that if I needed anything they would do everything they could to help.

There are so many other people I want to talk about but I have to get to class/I'm done with the list now.. Haha. But I am super grateful to all my friends, old and new, and my family and those leaders that make it possible for me to do everything I do.


Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment