Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 2

DAY TWO!!!!!!

Nine things about myself.

1. People make my day when they text/call me. The happiest nights I go to sleep are the ones that follow days I spent talking with old friends and making new ones, whatever the media.

2. Despite popular belief, I want to get married someday. Just not before I have figured myself out and know what I want. I don't ever want to look at my husband and wonder if there was someone better. He will deserve better than that.

3. I've changed a lot since high school. That's why I deleted everyone from high school on FB. I don't feel like they know me anymore/I don't think they care and I know I don't.

4. I'm really not that funny.

5. If I could I would wear flannel pajama pants and a plain white v everywhere.

6. I was struck by lightning through a microwave once. Don't worry, I survived.

7. I've actually done some cool stuff in my life (competitions, elections, etc). But I feel like now that I'm in college none of it matters anymore.

8. I want to be a motivational speaker, but I'm not counting on that actually ever happening.

9. I brush my teeth in the shower, but I don't pee in there. That's weird.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment