Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Social Life- Finally

Alright, as college has gone on (third week I think, maybe fourth..) I have started to get more of a handle on things. I'm still realizing things I forget (i.e. my Foundations of Leadership class has an essay due every week. Oops. And my INDV class essays have to be 600 words or more. Once again, oops.) But I am at least remembering most of the information.
My weekend was wonderful, it went by way too quickly! But the game was great! I made two new friends, Derrick and Reginald. Here we are:
Aren't we just so cute?


UA won (of course) stomping out the Citadel Bulldogs! Woohoo! Serving before the game was a bit of a challenge. We were slightly understaffed so I was giving out chicken fajita meat with one hand and beans with the other. Overall it was a blast. :) And this weekend is another home game! I'm really hoping I get to work it again.
Sunday was a lazy/homeworky day. I got a ride to church from my former bishop's son (how coincidental, my neighbor Anika got the ride for me :) she's so nice). I walked home, it was warm and I got honked at (why do people even think that is funny??) but I liked the exercise.
Monday was a good day. I spent a lot of it at Institute and really enjoyed seeing everyone there. My friends Bethany and Grace and I ate lunch together. I also talked to Bert and Amy and Derrick (who might drive my car to me on Saturday! Woohoo!). Then I just did a lot of homework.
Today was a bad day. I was running around like a chicken with its legs cut off (thank you Greyson) all day. I only got partial credit on a rough draft for my English class (it must have REALLY sucked eh?). My Paladins class was nice, I won a prize but didn't get it yet. I need to do that tomorrow. We had a scavenger hunt a few weeks back and my partner (Aaron) and I won for most creative picture. My INDV class was disgusting. We went to a waste water treatment plant, I had been to one before but I forgot how much they reeked. I feel this one smelled worse because it was so so hot. It was very informational and our guide was a little kooky, so that kept things interesting. Thankfully my friends Becky, Grace, and Trisha are in the class with me. It was nice to hang out with them.
Tomorrow seems promising so far. I only have New Testament and my preceptor group as far as classes go. Hopefully I will be able to pick up my prize tomorrow too. :)
This weekend I'm babysitting for my aunt and uncle which will be really fun. My friend from NAU is also coming to visit. And I might be making pizza with Reginald! :) I can't wait.
I'm off to bed now, sleep is calling.
Chanda C. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment