Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend!

Thank goodness for Thursday!! I get so happy when school is done for the week. Thursday night Lucia and I just hung out around the house. We went swimming, watched some TV (Bones, John Tucker Must Die), ate some delicious food (fettucini alfredo), procrastinated homework, etc.. It was a relaxing night :)
Friday morning Lucia had classes so I slept in, woke up at nine, took Luna outside and decided to make cinnamon rolls (I had frozen ones... That made me very happy). So while they were thawing/rising Lucia and I did some shopping, Sam's Club had a bunch of free samples and they were delicious. Albertson's gives 10% off everything to UA students on Fridays (woot!) and they had some nice sales running. I bought some lettuce, spaghetti sauce, nectarines, cheese, green beans, cream of chicken soup (Lucia hates mushrooms.. crazy girl), french fried onions (guess what we're making!!), chicken, and raspberries. Spent about $21 so that brings my total down to $36, but Lucia still owes me some.
Yesterday Lucia and I ran into a cliche-- we couldn't open our pickle jar. Thankfully we had gotten friendly with one of our neighbors (he has a husky puppy- so so cute!) and eventually he came and opened it for us. That was very thoughtful of him. His name is Taylor. He's nice. And he likes Superman (the BEST superhero). :)
Last night Lucia's dad and boyfriend (Tyler) came and visited. Tyler, Lucia, and I went to the laser lights show at the Planetarium on campus. It was so cool! It was like being in a screen saver... Very awesome. Tyler paid for all of us too (isn't he so sweet) so I went for free! We also walked around Main Gate which was really fun (except the DQ didn't have soft serve.. Lame sauce).
Today we are going to go laser tagging (its been a laser sort of weekend) and I'm excited for that! It's expensive, but it'll be worth it. :) Also today I get to work at the tailgate party, hopefully make some new friends, and then watch the game! :) I'm all dressed up in red and ready for our team to take down the Citadel Bulldogs! :) Wootwoot.
On Sunday it will be back to homework and getting ready for the rest of the week. Luna is adjusting really well, she's so funny around other dogs. She is so afraid of them when they get close, but until they're close she acts all tough and mean. It's ridiculous.
Anyway, I have to go put on some black for laser tag!
Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment