Thursday, December 2, 2010

And another week has come and gone...

Hello all! :)
I believe only four people read this. Hahahaha.
So hello: Wade, Sarah, Mom, and Taryn! Oh! And Bryce! :)

I put the pictures at the end of the blog... Technical errors, sorry.

Wednesday I hung out at the Institute building and went downtown with Becky. It was enjoyable. Becky and I got hit on by scary homeless men. I don't suggest going to downtown Tucson alone. Or with just another small girl. It was terrifying. But a good experience. We took pictures of architecture. (Not the old men that told us we could take pictures of them. eek.) Then we went and visited Sarah at her lovely job. That was awkward, but nice to see her in her new environment. Haha. Then we went to Taco Shop and ate. Yum! I love that place. After that, we went and met up with Derrick and got smoothies on campus. Then I went and stayed at Institute with Derrick and Jenkin and Victoria. We were joined and ditched by some other people throughout our time there, but we were the staples. Slowly everyone left *sob* then the Institute closed and LYNDSAY came and picked me up in her adorable little Bug. We had to drive to East Tucson to get some clothes for one of her friends and then we drove to Avondale/Goodyear. Good times, that girl is wonderful.
As soon as I got home I was greeted by LunaBug jumping up on me, Lucy telling me that she missed "so much," my siblings and mom and aunts hugging me, and Monte kissing my hand (which, although weird, was tender). It was a fantastic greeting. Then Wyndie cut my hair. It was needed. And I LOVE it. A lot. Then I pretty much just hung out with my family and went to sleep.

On Thursday I slept in and then had Thanksgiving. Which was delicious (as always). Seriously, my family knows whats up. We probably could have fed the entire neighborhood. And everything was so delicious. I don't know how they manage. It was great. The people were, of course, wonderful. I missed my cousins sooo badly. The people that came were: Wyndie, Eugene, Monte, Evan, Derek, Myrna, John, LucyBean, EzraBenjamin, my Mom, Taryn, Aaron, Mel, and me! It was great. I love my family. After a walk and pie and waaaay more food then should ever be consumed in one sitting by one person Taryn and I played and recorded a song together. She played her guitar and I played Oliver. It is so fabulous. I'll try to upload it. If I can't- Facebook it. :) It's great. THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT TO SEE BRYCE ADDISON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND OTHER HALF!!!!!!!!!! I was ecstatic. Seriously. I got to meet his best friend Ryan (who is a wonderful person). We went to the mall for black Friday. But didn't buy anything. We tried guessing people's names. We failed. And we walked around a lot. I tried on a ridiculous outfit. It was really fun! Then Bryce Addison came to my home with me and we didn't go to sleep until 5:30. Friday morning. And we slept on the couches. Then moved to my mom's room once she was up (she made a beautiful cake). Then we woke up and just chilled at my house. We babysat LucyBean and EzraBenjamin for a bit. Then went to Applebee's with Ryan and his best friend. Then we went to WalMart and had a scavenger hunt (Bryce and I were very creative with our items). Then we went to Ryan's friend's house and sat by a fire and talked and then played catch phrase and just talked and it was so fun. I love Bryce. I missed him. A lot. He's wonderful. Then we said goodbye Friday at like midnight. It was so tragic.

Saturday I slept in and hung out around the house. My mom and Myrna made Kara Lareemae's WEDDING cake. She's married now. Unbelievable. I'm still in denial about the whole thing. I remember when she and Tommy first started dating. Awh. Time flies. She was a beautiful bride (of course, she's a beautiful person). The reception was lovely. They had Bahama Bucks (as was expected. :) hehe). And the cake was beautiful (as all of my mom's cakes are). And it was tender. I teared up a little. I also remembered my hatred of weddings. Hahaha, I'll save that post for another day though. ;)

Sunday we woke up and went to Lakeside! It was my first time being up there since July. And it was snowing. A lot. I slid on the ice. My dad's new house is really cute. So is his car (although it was covered with snow..). I also got to drive a car back to Tucson. Which is great. His name is Sir Galahad. :) Sunday night I did homework and unpacked and brought Sarah snow from Lakeside. We made snowmen. And had a little snowball fight. :)

Monday was just the usual. Homework, class, hanging out with Sarah, I actually went to 3rd ward FHE again and helped Sarah (who is the grandma of that ward) make cookies. It was really fun. I got to talk to Derrick and Dillon and Sarah. I also wrote a 1270 word rough draft about Harry Potter and authorship- arguing that JK Rowling isn't the author of books and texts that stay within the realm of Harry Potter because they have individual authors in the realm and she isn't even a part of that realm. It is interesting, very choppy and needs some serious revision. But for writing it in 3 hours it isn't too bad.

Tuesday was great! I went to class like usual. Then Sarah and I went to her apartment and made yams and walked to Office Max to mail something for her and then went and saw Despicable Me in the dollar theater. The dollar theater we went to is a little sketchy and as we were walking in she was saying how she wished we had a boy with us and then in the lobby was a guy, Adam, that is in my ward! And he said hello to us and everything. It was nice. Apparently a whole group from institute was going to the same movie. Nice answer to a little prayer. :) My ringtone right now is little Agnes saying "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" and it just cracks me up everytime I hear it. Cute movie, I suggest watching it (I've seen it twice now). :)

Wednesday was fantastic. I slept in late (I'm getting sick/am sick) and then went to school and did some homework before class and then during my one class of the day we ate peppermint JoeJoes (Trader Joe's version of the Oreo) and played Sushi Cat. It was so fun. I will miss that little group. Then I went to my insurance company after talking to my friend David and got my check. YAY!!!!!! :) and then went back to Institute, did some homework and chatted with some people. Then went to Sarah's and we went to Safeway and Target. I bought a $5 sweater. Confession time: I LOVE warm clothes. And plaid. And Target has a lot of those items. I was practically drooling over their sweaters. I just love them so much. But I only bought one (on Wednesday anyway...). Then I dropped her off at her Institute class and I did more homework and talked to Derrick and this guy, Mike, who I didn't know until last night. I finished everything I needed to so I rewarded myself with pumpkin pie and three episodes of 30 Rock (I love that show.... Another weakness.).

Today I went to class and did homework. Then Sarah and I went to Target again. And I bought a $5 plaid shirt (have I mentioned my love of plaid?). And now I'm at my mom's. I'm getting new belts on Sir Galahad tomorrow (I decided to bring him to the mechanic here, that I trust, because I have terrible luck with cars). I am halfway done with two of my final projects. Completely done with two classes. Next week I just have two finals, my final paper, and my two final projects to finish/turn in. YAY!!!! :) 1/8th of the way through my college career. Halelujah.

So tomorrow I am going to Mel's assembly (where she will potentially get awarded as student of the month), sending Sir Gal to the doctor, and doing more homework. Then I may be headed back to Tucson. My new roommate, Brittany, will be moving in on Tuesday. I can't wait. Tomorrow night is the Winter Formal at the Institute. I'm not going, but neither is Sarah. So we talked about going and maybe seeing Tangled or something. I'm not yet certain when I will even be going back. But I'm excited. I thought this week was going to be a lot worse than it was. So I'm a very happy person. :) OH!! And hopefully I get to go see Wader Tater over Christmas break :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And now pictures: In absolutely no order >:-/


Bryce and Chanda!!! :)

Bryce Chanda and Ezra

Dessert- seriously, heavenly.

Ezra rockin out on Oliver

My first plate of food. Yum.

.
Kara Lareemae and me

Lakeside!

Awh, sisterly love. And LunaBug love :)

Lucy playing Oliver

Bryce and I eating pie.

Snowman!

He took her from me! ;) Me, Kara, and Tommy!
Becky and I downtown!

Taryn and I doing a cover of Garfunkel and Oates' Present Face.
Later!
Chanda

BONUS! Pictures from last week's bike ride:
Ariell and I (she's so pretty.)

Chanda, Amy, Kirstin, and Ariell! :)

Derrick and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment