Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

:)

Monday night finished late at 1PM... Tuesday afternoon. It was so much fun! :)

On Tuesday night I stayed at home and relaxed. I took a nap and when I woke up I saw a shadow in my doorway, my first thought was classifying the type of zombie that it could be. Not even whether or not it WAS a zombie, just what kind it was. Haha. That was when I realized I'd been playing too much L4D. Hahaha. Then I went and got Sarah and she and I hung out and she slept over at my house.

On Wednesday I went to my aunt and uncle's house to do laundry. My uncle was sick (poor guy) but I really enjoyed talking with my aunt. She taught me how to make some seriously delicious alfredo sauce. Mmmm, it was like eating heaven on noodles. After I finished my laundry I picked up Jenkin, Derrick, and Sarah and we went to my apartment where my home teachers came and then David came. My home teachers are so nice. It was good seeing them again. Once they left the rest of us went to Albertson's and got stuff for dinner. Derrick made sliders and sweet potato fries! Lyndsay joined us also. It was really fun. We watched a super cheeeeesy Hilary Duff movie (Raise Your Voice I think it was called). Lyndsay liked it, and the rest of us liked making fun of it. :) My house smelled like a burger place for the rest of the week. Haha. It was super tasty though and we had a lot of fun. Sarah stayed the night at my house again- she's so thoughtful.
Lyndsay, David, Derrick, Jenkin

Lyndsay, Derrick

Sooooo tasty.


On Thursday I slept in for the most part (slight interruption when I brought Sarah to work, but I don't even really remember it) and then got up, cleaned my house, ran some errands, and then went shopping. Derrick finished his finals so we had a little celebratory dinner for him. I made carrot cake (my first time and I did it without a recipe, it wasn't too bad considering..) and french bread pizza. Derrick made a delicious pasta bake. Amy, Brian, Bert, Jenkin, and Sarah came. We really didn't do much other than talk and eat. Amy, Brian, and Bert left early though. Then Sarah fell asleep and Jenkin, Derrick, and I talked and wrestled (I'm practicing in the event of an attempted mugging). It was really fun. They stayed really late again.......
Sharing the love. Sarah, Derrick, Jenkin

The GRAD!!!!!!!!! :) (note: UA colors. Woot)

Attempt at a group shot. Haha. Jenkin, me, Sarah, Derrick

Derrick, Sarah, Jenkin


Then we said goodbye to Derrick (it was so tragic, he's gone now..). Then I went home and Sarah and I started running some errands. I got Sir G's emissions tested (he passed, phew.) and then she and I went to Costco and Target and maybe Walmart too. I lose track. Then I dropped her off and went home and went to sleep early.

Saturday I woke up late and packed and cleaned and paid rent and utilities for January. Then I went and picked Sarah up and we drove to the valley. I dropped her off at her friend Tori's house and then went home. :) It was nice to be back with my family and my dog.
Sarah! My car was SOOOO packed.

My stuff. Seems like I like the color blue eh?


On Sunday Aaron, Mel, my mom, LunaBug, and I went to Snowflake (where we met up with Taryn) to go to our family's annual Christmas FHE. It was so cute. I love my family. They're so tender. Oh boy was it cold! Goodness, its no wonder I live in the desert now! We didn't get back to Avondale til late. It was a good day.
Our Angels

Lamb and Angel-- precious moments moment.

Mel on the car ride

LUNABUG!!!!

Mary and Joseph

We drove through clouds outside of Payson

Aaron on the car ride

My family is so talented.

The audience :)


Monday was a lazy day. Mel made ice cream, Taryn and I went shopping for some last minute things (lotion!!!), we all played Karaoke Revolution. (I won, but I was on easy and Taryn and Mel were on medium, so actually they probably won...) I also spent a lot of the day with LucyBean and EzraBenjamin. They're such tender young souls. I'm not used to being around such little people. Lucy has waaaay too much energy. I just don't know how to handle her. Haha. But she's cute and I love her dearly. Ezra is also getting so grown up. I LOVE his smile. So tender.
He's so cute.

I love his expression in this one.


Today was another lazy day, even lazier in fact. Lucy and Ezra have been over all day. Taryn and I practiced a song a bit (Count on Me by Bruno Mars). She is so talented. I want to just sit behind her and bask in her glory. Ha. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to drive up to Lakeside with Aaron, Taryn, and Mel. It should be fun. I hope to see Bryce Addison :) :) :) I'm also going to see Jisella and Abbey and hopefully some more of my friends. Its weird that I haven't seen them in so long.

I can't wait for Saturday-- I'm going to BOISE! It seems so soon!!! :) :) :)
 :) :) :)

Fantastic times are ahead.
Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment