Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nights of Awesome :)

Friday night Jenkin, Becky, Dillon, and I watched Harry Potter at my apartment. It was so fun!! :)


Then Saturday.

OMG.

That concert was perfection. I am in love.

Sooooo much fun.

Plain White T's, Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Ryan Starr, and Christina Perri.

They all did a fabulous job. The concert was hoppin. The people I was with were fantastic.

Right before Sara Bareilles went onstage a kind gentleman gave our group of 9 tickets to sit in the ninth row. FANTASTIC!!!! :) :) :)

Oh man, it was just great. We didn't even get lost going to the concert. It was great.

Pictures!! :)

We went to IHOP after the concert. So delicious! Mmm..




It was wonderful. I heard a lot of really cool songs. Very tender.

Then on Sunday I went to church in Sarah's ward because she sang. She did such a good job. Then I went to my ward's last two hours and our linger longer (so tasty!!! tamales and cupcakes..) then I had tithing settlement. And went to Bethany's. And then went to Sarah's. And she came and spent the night at my house. :)

Today was really fun. I ran some errands with Sarah and then went to the Institute and hung out with my friends there. Derrick and I played ping pong and fooseball. And Jenkin played ping pong, I buckled under the pressure though and he won. It was shameful. Then Derrick and I went and got Dillon's xbox from Amy's house and played L4D at my apartment. I LOVE that game. SOOO much. Dillon joined and then we went to FHE which was going to Winterhaven- a fabulous neighborhood with lots of Christmas lights. Then Dillon, Jenkin, Derrick, Lyndsay (that was our group at Winterhaven too) went to Five Guys. Yum. Then all of us except Lyndsay came back to my apartment. I went over and ate dinner with Sarah and talked to her for a bit. And now Jenkin and Derrick are studying for finals while Dillon plays Bioshock and I blog. :) its fun.
Jenkin and I just went and ran outside to stay awake.. It is getting difficult. Haha.
More pictures!!
Usually I hate pictures that don't have people in them. But I tried to capture the spirit of Winterhaven. This yard had a water/light show. This turned into...
THIS!!!: WATER!!!!!



Dillon and Derrick playing L4D. I do so enjoy shooting zombies.
And then: GNOMES!!!!!!!!!! I love gnomes. So much so.


A panda at Winterhaven. ChinaPanda=Chanda :)

This is the Wishing Tree. Everyone can just add wishes to the chain :)

Five Guys after Winterhaven. So delicious.

Me giving Jenkin a piggyback ride. Because I'm that hardcore.

Awwwh! I love this picture. It is in front of a life-size gingerbread house.
Jenkin, me, Derrick, Lyndsay, Dillon

Lyndsay giving me a piggyback ride :) She is so tender. I adore her.

I was told I have nice feet today. That was good to hear. Hahaha.

Anyway, its almost 4:00 AM and I am probably not making much sense.
Suffice it to say, I love my life.
And my friends.
And right now, I am not unhappy with anyone on this planet.

:)
Chanda

No comments:

Post a Comment