Monday, December 19, 2011

Twitter feed.

 Chanda Crossman 
I think my mental dissolvation was made evident via Twitter last night.
 Chanda Crossman 
Sewing in the back of a Prius makes any and every needle a hypodermic needle.
 Chanda Crossman 
Rockin' the dressy yoga-attendant look. 
 Chanda Crossman 
Girls have gotten sent to bed without dinner for the type of stitches I just made. Awful.
 Chanda Crossman 
Houston! Brittany is beautiful and i am more happy than I thought possible to be out of the car.
 Chanda Crossman 
Kicked out of a parking lot. Still tired. Three more hours to Houston.
 Chanda Crossman 
So much sleepy... Disintegration of coherency... Five more hours...
 Chanda Crossman 
WHY IS TEXAS SO WIDE?! And why couldn't we have driven across the skinny part?
 Chanda Crossman 
Imma go streaking once I get out of this car. I NEED AN ESCAPE!
 Chanda Crossman 
Why is Houston so far away? *whimper
 Chanda Crossman 
We've seen a deer, a mouse, and a coyote. I NEED to see an armadillo in the next 1100 miles left of TX.
 Chanda Crossman 
If you need a windchime, you LOVE country music, and you're in the middle of TX. I know the place for you!
 Chanda Crossman 
Go AMeRiCA!!
 Chanda Crossman 
Texas has a minimum speed limit. 
 Chanda Crossman 
Breakfast tacos in Texas= breakfast burritos everywhere else. Everything really is bigger here.
 Chanda Crossman 
Texas! First time impressions: they really love their cows.
 Chanda Crossman 
They see us rollin'. They hatin'. 
 Chanda Crossman 
New Mexico. Land of enchantment or something.
 Chanda Crossman 
Driving this Prius makes me feel like I am in a spaceship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment