Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011!!!

Things I remember most (right now anyway):

January: Brittany moved in. I love this girl. I also started dating Jenkin. Those were some good times. The semester started well. I rang in the new year folding laundry at my mom's house in Avondale. I made a ton of new friends this month.

February: I can't remember anything significant happening in February. But I'm sure it was a great month filled with good times.

March: I went to Six Flags with Jenkin, Kira, and Amy. Then I went to Disneyland with my family. I also did well on my midterms.

April: Jenkin and I went to Lakeside and Avondale together. He opened his mission call at the Pizza Hut off Toltec Road.

May: I did a good job with my classes and pulled off a solid GPA. Jenkin, Luna, and I did Relay for Life. Also, we went to Six Flags again. This time with Kira, Jonas, and Brooke. That trip was less than fun. Zac got his mission call!! Kentucky-Spanish speaking. I went to Lakeside and watched Monte graduate.

June: I spent most of June in Yuma with Jenkin's family. They were sooo nice and very hospitable.

July: Derrick and Jen got married! The reception was really fun but I almost caught the bouquet (I dropped it... on purpose). Also, Jenkin went to the temple. A lot of time was spent in Yuma. I also went to Disneyland with my family <3 Jenkin left this month and I went to Boise to see Wade. That was great. Monte left on his mission. My mom moved to Mesa, my dad moved to Show Low, Wade switched apartments, and I moved the following week.

August: School started. I moved in with Amy, Kirstin, and Chloe. Chloe and I get along swimmingly. I met Roland, we started talking a lot. I got both my job at Mad Science and my job at the SALT Center. Brittany got engaged!

September: A little drama with roommates and friends-of-Elm-Street. Nothing crazy though. Started volunteering at Mansfeld. I think Panic! At the Disco was this month. Mord Fustang concert with Sarah, she and I started becoming close :) Zac left on his mission.

October: I went to Mesa a lot. DAYGLOW and other concerts. (We Are The In Crowd, Mayday Parade, You Me at Six). Tucson Meet Yourself was really fun. I ate a lot. Brayden got engaged.

November: More concerts (Woe Is Me, Miss May I, Pierce the Veil). I lost my chance of ever being a teen and pregnant (because I turned 20). I went to Yuma with Chloe. I made Thanksgiving dessert. Ben got engaged.

December: Aced all of my classes. I'm going to Boise now :) also, I went to Yuma to say goodbye to Bert :( :( :( My tire blew out on the way to Yuma, that had been a fear of mine. I went to Lakeside for Christmas and we had a themed-hotel room. I went to Brittany's wedding in Houston with Lyndsay and Justin and drove half the time (never again will I drive to Houston). Kara had her baby. Bert is leaving.

I made so many great friends and memories this year. I am so so blessed and lucky to have had the opportunities I do. My friends are top-notch. I have a wonderful apartment with great roommates and an adorable dog, I am privileged enough to be getting a free education from Arizona's best public school (maybe that is opinion ;) haha). My family is astounding and there is so much love in my life. I am incredibly lucky. I have learned so much this year and my testimony has grown considerably.

Cheers to the new year!!!

Chanda C. :D

1 comment: