Friday, December 2, 2011

The rest of the semester

It's been quite some time now.
Here are the highlights from this semester from after DAYGLOW:

1. I went to two other concerts. Mayday Parade, We are the In Crowd, You Me at Six. And Woe is Me, Pierce the Veil, and Miss May I. They were crazy! Mostlly the second one. It was in Mesa and I drove down with Sarah and Chloe but went to the concert with Blaine and Roland. There was moshing, crowd surfing, wall of death-ing, circle pitting.. It was insane. But awesome.

2. I got sick for like a month. I'm still sick. But hopefully I'll start getting better now. I got an inhaler and antibiotics from campus health yesterday. That should cure it.

3. I asked Luca to the Snow Ball. That's going on tonight. I'm going to tough it up and go because I am SO excited about it.

4. I went to another dance party that Victoria and Sarah hosted. It was in a daycare center.

5. I had Thanksgiving at my mom's house with her, Aaron, Taryn, Melanie, Myrna, Lucy, Ezra, and Roland. Blaine was supposed to come but is lame and didn't. The night before we ate (Friday) Roland, Taryn, and I made pies. Including a banana cream pie for stupidBlaine. :)

6. I got written off by Jenkin. Hahaha. :(

7. My classes are going well. Finals next week and the week after. Eek.

8. Chloe bought a crockpot. I'm excited about it.

9. Luna needs a haircut.

10. I went to Yuma with Chloe. That was fun. I got to see Mariah and the Williams. And eat Chile Pepper and Mostly Muffins :) mmmm.

11. My mom made horchata. We're so cultured now.

12. My jobs are going well. My class in Mad Science is fun, those kids are so great.

That is all I can think of now. It's been fun. Busy. But good. Also, one semester down and no boyfriend. That's a first since... a looong time. And I'm happy with that.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment