Monday, December 12, 2011

Reasons I love today

Today is a glorious day.

I slept in until nine thirty and woke up next to LunaBug. I love her.

It is raining outside. Gorgeous weather.

I took Chloe to work and realized on the drive back that there is no where I would rather be than here in Tucson in the rain. Except in Boise. And I'll be there in a matter of weeks.

I found out I got an A in Spanish 102. To think I had almost dropped into 101 at the beginning of the semester..

I submitted my final paper this morning. I have one final on Thursday and then I will be done. And I'm not too concerned with this Thursday final.

I have plans to get gelato tonight.

I'm wearing the most comfortable sweatpants ever right now.

I still fit in my bridesmaid dress for Brittany's wedding which is on Friday. I'm so happy for her.

I have the greatest friends I could ever pray for.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for Christmas break. Then I realized that I will be in New Mexico (driving through), Texas (for the wedding), Arizona (spending time with my family and friends), California (Disneyland and some layovers), and Idaho (visiting my brother and friends). My Christmas break is going to be wonderful. I didn't think it could top last year's, but I think it actually might.

I love my house and how close it is to UA.

My family is fantastic.

I love Christmas and Christmas songs and yesterday I got to go to 2 Sacrament meetings that were dedicated to Christmas and a Christmas music fireside. They were incredibly uplifting and beautiful and everything that Christmas should be.

I feel so blessed to know the people I know and be living here. I have two great jobs and I'm attending a good University.

Plus, I have the Gospel and it is such a comfort when I have bad days, and an added blessing when I have good days.

Thanks to everyone. I'm blessed to have you in my life..

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment