Monday, December 19, 2011

Fall 2011

In a nutshell.

This semester was SO WEIRD. I learned a lot but I feel like I have been stalled. I'm definitely on the road to where I need to be, I'm just not making progress. I feel like I need to be DOING something and CHANGING the world and instead I'm taking classes and working as a receptionist. But I've been incredibly blessed.

Things that happened:
Two amazing jobs. I got both of these in the same week and wasn't sure I could handle them both. But I did and I love them.

Kara had her baby! Morgan Mae. She's cute.

Brittany got married. This was incredible. It just so happened that a member of the bishopric of my ward needed something moved to Houston (where her wedding was). So Lyndsay, Justin, and I took it in their Prius and his sister paid the gas. Amazing trip. I never want to drive that far again. But she was GORGEOUS and it was totally worth it.

Amy got engaged!

Chloe and I became close and went to Yuma.

I got written off. Hahahaha. That was actually the saddest I've ever felt about a person who is still living. Zac started his last letter "Dear Jane...too soon?"

Concerts! So many concerts. Mord Fustang, Porter Robinson, Mayday Parade, Woe is Me... ahhhhh... I think that was it? I can't remember.

Living with LUNA!!! And getting Oliver Charles.

Winter Formal: totally awesome and I'm glad I went.

Bronchial infection of doom.

So many new friends and friends that I grew closer with. Roland (and his apartment), Chloe, Sarah, Isaac, Enoch, Scotty (ha ha ha).

Friends on missions! Other than the one who wrote me off... I've loved writing to them! I miss them so much.

Bert is leaving in January. :/ slash :) slash :(

Straight As.

I didn't switch cars at all!! This one lasted all semester and hopefully will continue to do so.

Shared a room.

Visited home a lot. Like, a lot.

Went to the Temple a lot.

Got in touch with my more normal girl side. Can't tell if I like it or not. I think I don't.

Boise for New Years Eve!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I learned a lot about what I like and dislike in people and what I can and cannot handle. My patience has been tested and tried and sometimes it has snapped. However, I'm always learning and growing. I'm incredibly thankful for the people in my life and I know I'm blessed.

Happy Christmas! I'm sure I'll post again. :)

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment