Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Always Something New

Last Saturday was great.
I did laundry at my aunt's house.
Jenk came with me, it was fun.
He "pulled quarters" out of my cousin's ears. They were fascinated.

After laundry we went to The Green Hornet with Bert and Sarah.
It was a good movie! A lot of language, which is unfortunate. But still good.
Then I dropped Bert and Sarah off and started driving to drop off Jenkin, but then we realized it was only 10:00. You can't go to bed at 10:00 pm on a SATURDAY night. Especially since none of us had church until 1:00.
So we picked Bert back up and then kidnapped Amy.
Then we went to my apartment and watched Anchorman.
That movie is ridiculous.

It was a good night.

Sunday was a good day.
Linger longer after church was delicious as always.
Then I hung out with Jenkin again.

Yesterday someone that has been upset with me said hi to me.
It was weird.
But very appreciated.
I've been impressed with how many people have gotten past differences.
I was seriously concerned about social life at UA this semester.
But so far it seems to be moving along quite nicely.

This week has been busy. It just goes by so quickly.
I have 5 classes back to back on Mondays and Wednesdays.
It makes the day go by quickly, but I get so much information thrown at me.
Its ridiculous.

I am so thankful for the classes I'm taking.
They're fascinating. I love what I'm learning. Which makes it easier to learn.

I was listening to Italian radio last night and Circle of Life played (but it was in Italian).

Brittany made some seriously fantastic brownies last night too.
Mmmmm.
I'm so lucky to be rooming with her.

This semester is so much less stressful than last semester.
And considerably less stressful than I was expecting it to be.

I'm thankful for my classes, my roommate, forgiveness, and for people who care enough to hang out doing nothing.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment