Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Cure to Sinus Infections

I think I have a sinus infection.
But I'm not certain.
I keep getting headaches.
And my sinuses (sini?) hurt.
But I can breathe out of my nose and it isn't runny or anything.
So that's strange.

I looked up home remedies to sinus infections.
Haha, there are some interesting things people suggest doing.
I took garlic and honey.
And vitamin C.
And echinacea.
And then I attempted an oil pull...
That was weird.

But today I feel the same plus with a little sore throat.
Dang.
I think I might need to go see a doctor :)
But I don't have a doctor here.
So I might just wait it out a bit longer.

In other news,
I'm going to a dance and a play (The Shape of Things) this weekend.
I'm pretty excited about both of those occurrences.

I also have a psych test tomorrow, and art history test on Tuesday,
and I had an Italian test yesterday.
uuugh.
But I took a nutrition quiz and got a 95% on it.
It was online and I had 4 hours to take it, so thats really not very impressive.
But I didn't look at my book and I did it in less than 5 minutes.
So I guess it was stupid.
But that's okay.

I got a Valentine's day card from my friend Kim :)
That made my afternoon.

I hate Valentine's day.
But I love that she sent me a card.

I played ping pong with my friend Sterling today.
That was great. I'm slowly getting better.

I also saw my dad last weekend.
I got to drive his Mini.
It was fantastic.
I very much enjoyed myself.
(Once I mostly got the hang of a stick shift again..)

I also fed the missionaries.

I've had a fairly productive week.

I'm going to go do more reading or homework or studying or something.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment