Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What the junk?

I've been busy this week.
Not the overwhelming I want to crawl in a hole and pass out til summer kind of busy.
But the never-ending to do list making running around always doing something kind of busy.

I think it is helping me keep up with all my homework because it puts me in the right mode.

I have this nagging fear that I'm forgetting to do something and in three weeks I'll remember it and then drown in the depths of the forgotten project (that will probably be due the day I remember it).

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Today was a good day. I had to wear my stretchy pants to school which made me feel like I was in pajamas all day. I had my movement session class. We pranced around like fools. The other people in that class have been taking dance since they were young. They looked like happy little fairies. I looked like a monkey that had gotten shot in both legs.

That's okay though. It was fun. And hopefully by the end of the semester I won't look like such a special soul.

I made delicious breakfast this morning. Potatoes, onion, spinach, and turkey bacon all cooked together with cheese and FRANKS hot sauce!! :) I love hot sauce. Particularly that kind.

This afternoon I made bread, dinner rolls, and cinnamon rolls.

I have an Italian test over chapter 1 tomorrow. I'm nervous. I bake when I'm nervous. Haha.

I'm gonna gain a billion pounds.

I've changed my facebook language to Italian. And I listen to radioitalia all the time. Hoping to learn through exposure. Plus its an awesome language to listen to. Their music is.. good. I enjoy it.

This weekend I'm hoping to get my hair cut.
I'll also be going to a YSA mystery dinner.
And hopefully watching a movie at Amy's.
And hanging out with Becky on Saturday.
And I need to do laundry.

Social everything is still weird in my life.
It seems to be good?
But I don't want to get my hopes up.
Because I feel like something is still amiss.

But perhaps I'm just being overly cautious.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment