Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sleepovers and Campouts

I've had a fantastic week.
Things are really looking up in my life.
Finally. ;)


I got $3 lunch on Wednesday with Derrick, Lyndsay, and Bethany. It was super tasty. Then we went and wandered around the bookstore.
Derrick looking like Wilbur and Bethany with a Wildcat hat! :)
Wednesday night I went to Sarah's and hung out with her, I think. I can't really remember Wednesday right now. But I would guess that I hung out with Sarah :) And I'm sure if I did I had a lot of fun. And we probably had really funny quotes. Oh, I think Bert came over too.

Thursday morning I went over to Sarah's and we started making bread, she's such a doll. When I came back to her house from class (like 4 hours later) it was just ready to come out of the oven. It was DELICIOUS. Like freaking manna. I love homemade bread. MmMmMm. After eating some bread I went to my aunt and uncle's house. I love their children, they bring joy to my heart. We made granola:

Super tasty delicious wonderfulness

I also did laundry and we ate pizza :) also, Trevor quoted the 1st Article of Faith which was adorable.

Thursday night I stayed at Bethany's and then we got up early and went to Ahwatukee (also called Wannatoobee by Bethany) to drop off her harp at this studio. Oh. My. Goodness. She is so talented. And the harp is such a beautiful instrument. And we had tons of fun. Her brother bought us lunch at Rumbi's, which is a very tasty place to eat. We drove back to Tucson after that and went grocery shopping and then ate dinner and went camping! U3 ward went up to Mount Lemon (sp?) and Bethany and I tagged along with Lyndsay and Sarah. It was really fun. I didn't realize how much I missed the pine trees until we got up there. I was ecstatic. It makes me realize how lucky I was to grow up in Lakeside- it is just so so beautiful.
The car ride back up... Camping just brings out the beauty in us. HAHAHA.

Sarah and I :) I was so cold. She and I cuddled. Haha :)

On the drive up to the mountain I found out that I might, hopefully, most likely get to see my best friend in the whole entire world over Thanksgiving break. I cannot wait. I miss this boy sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I haven't seen him since June and it is just ridiculous. He's wonderful. And I miss him. And I really hope to see him.

On Saturday morning I drove back to Tucson to go to the Alzheimer's Awareness walk. I felt like I really didn't do anything to help. But I walked in it. And I guess that counts..? After the walk I took a three hour nap and then woke up and did A LOT of homework. I felt accomplished. Bethany and I then went to the dance and it was super lame. But we made it fun. They had Eegees at the dance!  We danced in a group with a bunch of really fun people (Sarah and this boy named Michael included). We left kind of early and went to Michael's house to play Guitar Hero. That group was really fun. Bert is pretty fantastic at Guitar Hero. I am pretty awful.

Me and Bethany with our Eegees. And we matched. Haha.

Today I went to Sarah's house at 9:30 because Bethany had to practice harp and do homework. She and I made some delicious yams for her ward (U3)'s break the fast.
Sarah with our yams :)
I was planning on going to my ward, but then it was just more convenient to go to hers. On the way to church the yams spilled all over Sarah's skirt which was rather unfortunate. But it was ok. I had to leave Sunday School early to go work on a group paper (bleh, I hate group work). I finished at 4 and went to U3's break the fast. It was SOOOO delish. Mmmmmm. Then I went to Bethany's and hung out for awhile, then went back and watched the fireside which was uplifting and a good decision (even though I usually hate firesides). Then I came back to Bethany's house and we made banana bread:
Such a gross activity... Ewww..

IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD! Super tasty.

Now I am dreading doing homework :) I got a lot done this weekend which I feel good about. But I still have so much more to do. College is overrated. I want to just drop out. :)

This week I get to see my family. This is also the last Sunday that I will ever be 18. Ever. Exciting.

Good news:
My car might be totalled. So I could potentially not have to worry about paying the deductible.
Bad news:
I need a car.

Good news:
Bethany is going to move in with me.
Bad news:
I need someone else to move in with us too.

Good news:
I paid my parking ticket.
Bad news:
I got a flippin' parking ticket.

Good news:
I realized I have the most amazing friends ever.
Bad news:
I can't live on the same street as all of them forever (most likely).

Good news:
I got 100%s on two big assignments in my classes.
Bad news:
I have so many more big assignments to do.

Good news:
My mom finished LunaBug's haircut.
Bad news:
I miss my little dog.

Good news:
I got a letter from Tyler!
Bad news:
I haven't written back yet.

Good news:
This banana bread is so delicious.
Bad news:
There is only like one loaf left.

:)
Keep it real.
Chanda

No comments:

Post a Comment