Thursday, November 29, 2012

I wrote a song today.

Actually, I rewrote the words to Call Me Maybe.

As a student worker I automatically get any University closure dates off work. That's great, except when I don't have plans and need the cash mons. (Un)fortunately, in December I will have more than a week off of work.

Here's my ode to that:

I can wrap presents well,
I am a pro with Excel,
Will watch anything with a tail,
Because I need the pay.

Will watch your offsprin
g,
While you go shopping,
I'll do anything,
Because I need the pay.

Baking, errand running,
Dinner for your hubby,
Watering your lily,
Let me make you less busy.

Hey, holidays are
Pretty crazy
I'd love to help out.
So call me, maybe?

Well, that is it for my song writing capabilities. Let me know if you have anything you need done. My talents include: proofreading, babysitting, cooking, alphabetizing, filing, typing, emailing, Facebooking, dancing, Harry Potter fact knowing, Christmas song singing, pet-sitting, house-watching, oil checking, errand running, shopping, envelope labeling, scripture reading, high school (and below) tutoring, general cheering.





Happy holidays!




Chanda C. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment