Wednesday, October 19, 2011

They're over

For now. I am done with midterms for the 2011 Fall semester. I cannot say how happy I am about that.

And I came out looking pretty good.

I have an A in my Spanish class, which is a miracle almost as grand as when Moses parted the Red Sea (el Mar Rojo?). I'm LOVING it. I think I would cut off an appendage if it would make me fluently bilingual (in English and Spanish or Italian). I am going to apply to a study abroad program in Costa Rica. Also, I think I might minor in Spanish. We'll see how Spanish 201 goes next semester :/

My roommates found a cockroach in my room. Then lost the cockroach in my room. Boooo. I had a rough night sleeping, let me tell you. Also, I decided to put tin foil over the windows in my room because it gets as hot as Satan's underwear in my room during the day. However, when it got windy last night the tin foil rattled unnecessarily and made it nigh near impossible to sleep in (especially with the looming danger of a cockroach running across my face at any moment).

This morning my dear, sweet, little LunaBug got her back paw stuck up by her ear while she was under my bed. Thankfully Chloe, like the beast that she is, just picked up my bed frame like it was nothing so I could scoop Luna out from under the bed. It was a heroic rescue and Chloe deserves the highest commendations for it.

Last week we went to a Panic! At the Disco concert. Foxy Shazam and Patrick Stump also played. That concert was killing. Let me tell you. It was great.

Today I purchased a ticket for DAYGLOW. I don't know which letters are supposed to be capitalized in that compound word so I just capitalized the entire thing. It is a dance music/techno concert in which neon paint is thrown all around. I can't wait! I am going with Chloe, Sarah Villela, and maybe Jenny/William. It will be great.

Monday was one of the best days of the semester thus far in the way of missionary-communication. I got an email from dear Jenkin (he's doing great), an email from Kalee (she mentioned me in it), an email from Ali (who I just sent a letter to, so no guilt there), and a letter from Zac (I love him). I may have also gotten an email from Monte (my awesome cousin whom I love and miss).

Well it is 10:00 pm and ever since I started this crazy schedule of two jobs, volunteer work, and school I have turned into an old woman and seriously suffer if I don't go to sleep before 11. So off I go.

Wishing the best for you and yours... Whoever you are.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment