Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lessons from DAYGLOW

1. Always have a plan in case you get separated from your group. Last night, prayer worked. But it would have been good to be prepared beforehand.

2. If a guy asks if you want to dance, say no. He doesn't mean dance. He means doyoufrombehindwithclotheson.

3. If you are pushed forward in the crowd, hold on to your group members. Also, don't fight it.

4. When the group starts jumping, jump with them or your toes will be annihilated.

5. Don't tell anyone where you live. Especially if, when you ask them for the time, they reply "Time to give me sex."

6. "Rolling" = on ecstasy. Not rolling in the dough.

7. Close your mouth and eyes when the paint starts flying.

8. While walking out of the crowd, protect your virtue. Front AND back.

DAYGLOW was so much fun and I can't wait for it to come back to Tucson. Fantastic night full of fantastic people. I went with Chloe and Sarah. Afterwards we went to IHOP with Roland, Blaine, and Nick.

I also got a letter from Guatemala yesterday!! :) :) :) yesterday was almost perfect. I cleaned the bathroom and my room, got an amazing letter, went to an amazing dance party, hung out with amazing friends.

I feel so blessed to have met and become friends with the people in my life. They are top notch.

Bathroom picture at IHOP after the dance.


Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment