Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We the Kings

I went to a concert with Sterling, Victoria, and Jenkin tonight. Brittany showed up for a bit but then left.
We the Kings and The Cab played.
It was good, but it got boring after awhile.

Then Jenkin and I went and got Chipotle and Los Alzanes (or something like that). I love sketchy mexican food restaurants. It has fantastic carne asada fries. We split a steak burrito and an order of the fries.

So not healthy, but still delicious.

My classes are oooooooovvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrr! Now I just have finals :P pleh.
I have a final Friday, two on Monday, and one on Wednesday then I'm done!! I can't wait.
I got an A on my oral exam in Italian :) so that was great.

This semester has been great.
Life is great.

Great.great.great.

Chanda C.

2 comments:

  1. Chanda. My heart is broken that I haven't been able to hang out with you lately. What happens if we don't get to chill before you go back home? I might go into a depression induced panic, in which case I'll have to be sedated and hospitalized, and to be honest I'd rather avoid that situation entirely.

    This semester has been really great. Now we just need to rock ARH. Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I opened up your blog the first song to play was Count on Me. It made me miss winter. And Lemon Juice. And you. Love you ChanaC. :)

    ReplyDelete