Sunday, May 8, 2011

Packing

I packed the other day.

I teared up a few times.

I feel like I finally got really good at life, and now it is all changing again.

I have an amazing roommate who I love dearly and will miss like crazy.

An awesome boyfriend who is super fun to be around.

Good grades and interesting classes.

And now I have to pack and move back with my family.
And readjust to that life.
:( boo.
And then I'll move again back to school with different roommates in a different place.
And relearn everything.

Ahhh. Trying to be positive is hard today.
Tomorrow should be brighter though :)

The other night I watched Thor with a group of friends.Jenkin and I went and ate dinner with Bethany and Justin.
That was fun.
Thor was suuuuuper good. I very much enjoyed it.


This weekend Bethany and I dog sat for her brother. The dogs are so cute.
There is two big ones and a tiny one.
They're great dogs, very obedient.
I've had fun.
Justin and Jenkin came and visited us yesterday and today.
We went to Ikea and Yum Yum China and World Marketplace.
I got Happy Hippos and Tabasco chocolate and some raspberry cookies from Sweden or something. Mmmm.
I'm so happy.AAAAAAhhhhh. I'm going to miss this life.


Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment