Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finals are OVER

Ahhh. Feels so nice. I am done with my finals.
Finally.
Ha.

I am done with my Freshman year.
I love college. I didn't at the beginning of last semester.
But I get it now.
College is great.
Papers suck, studying is terrible, tests are stressful.
But the rest of college definitely makes up for it.

I did pretty well on my finals I think.
So far I know I have one B and one A.
But basically 4 more As are in the bag.
So that is fantastic.

Now I'm cleaning up my apartment so I can head to Lakeside and see my dad.
After that it is back to Tucson to pick up Jenkin's things, Avondale to drop some of my things off, Yuma to pick up Kira, and Cali for a week. WOOHOO!

I loved this semester. I have been so lucky this year.
I can't wait to come back.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment