Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gratitude

Well I'm sick again.
As if being sick for over a month last semester wasn't bad enough, right?
I got the flu.
But I'm incredibly grateful for the things that are making me feel better, namely:

-modern medicine (painkillers!!!)
-Roland who made me soup and came over and spent time with me (he'll probably be sick soon, not because we made out (CHLOE), but because he was around so much)
-Roland and Michael for giving me a blessing
-The Priesthood. Seriously.
-warm bed
-Tucson breeze
-Luna for cuddling me endlessly
-hot water to shower in when it felt like my bones were being scraped clean
-friends in classes who offered to let me borrow their notes
-emails from understanding professors

I hate the flu. But I'm glad I live in a time where there are things to make me feel better.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment