Saturday, March 19, 2011

Epic Spring Break

Ooooh man, life is still rockin.

My night hike with Kathleen was great. She made this delicious picnic and the view was spectacular!
Kathleen and I :)

The rest of the weekend just flew by, it was fun. Then last week was terrible. I had absolutely no motivation. I went to Ultimate Frisbee on Monday night, it was awesome! I actually did a pretty decent job at it too. Then on Tuesday I went to Applebee's with Justin, Brittany, and Jenkin. It was really fun. Wednesday during my Institute class I decided to go to Avondale to visit my family and my aunt Darla who was visiting from Minnesota. So I took off after class. It was super fun. I enjoyed getting to see Luna and my family. I had to come back on Thursday night to go to a play with Zac, that was also enjoyable. We went to Pei Wei before the play- soooo delicious. After the play we went to BTO (a frozen yogurt place) with Brennan, Michelle, Jenkin, Sterling, Amy, and Justin.
Jenk and Sterling at BTO

Michelle, Brennan, Zac, Justin at BTO

Darla and I at lunch (Rosita's or something)

Taryn and Dayna at lunch

Amy at BTO

It was fun. Friday Amy, Jenk, and I took off. We went to Yuma and stayed the night with Jenk's family. Yuma has a castle. It is so cool. Then on Saturday we (Jenk, Kira, Amy, and I) got up early and drove to Cali. We dropped our stuff off at Amy's grandparent's house and they made us blueberry pancakes (mmm) and then we went and picked up Bryce Addison and went to Six Flags. It was sooo fun! :) :) :) So lovely. We had tons of fun. We got stopped by border patrol like 3 times but they never asked me what my country of origin was. And we stopped in this little town in California that was pretty much Mexico. It was crazy. We were lucky that Kira understands Spanish.
Jenk and I. Wearing superhero shirts.

Jenk, me, and Bryce Addison making frowny faces.

Me, Amy, and Kira. :) :) :)

I love Bryce Addison.
Then on Monday we went shopping (because California weather warranted long pants and I had only brought shorts) and then Amy dropped me off with my family at the hotel in Cypress!!! On Tuesday we went to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! :) It is so lovely. I love my family.
On Wednesday we got in line for It's a Small World and my mom started talking about this one time where this family we knew (last name: Webb) was standing in front of us when all of a sudden I felt a punch on my arm and AMY WEBB was right in front of us with her family. We rode in the same boat, totally coincidentally. It is a small world after all. Heh-heh.
Tower of Terror model poses.

Awh, he's so good looking.

See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil.

MIB poses. My siblings are dang good looking.

<3 my sisters

Space Mountain poses. Deuces.

Mel unfortunately got chicken pox or something so she has been stuck in the hotel room for the past two days :( I feel so bad for her. But we're getting year passes so we'll come back which is good.
I'm going to go watch World of Color.
Peace!
Chanda C.
The holder of annual passes for both Magic Mountain and Disneyland :D


No comments:

Post a Comment