Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to School...Again

The rest of Spring Break was fantastic! We went home Sunday, I was in Avondale for like 10 minutes and then Jenkin and his dad came and picked me up and took me to Yuma where we ate dinner and then Jenkin and I drove back to Tucson. So much driving. I don't want to go on another road trip for years. There was construction on the road back to Tucson so it took us like 6 hours. It was ridiculous. At one point we went 4 miles in an hour. Ahhh. But we got home safely.
Monday I was sick or something so I stayed home all day. Tuesday I got a haircut. So did Jenkin. Haha. It was precious. I told the lady that I was trying to grow my hair out... But then she cut it suuuuper short. But its whatevs. It'll grow back out.
The rest of the week was just normal, lots of homework, some hanging out and such. Friday I did laundry at my aunt and uncle's and Jenkin tagged along. My aunt and uncle also fed us dinner and it was quite tasty. Then I made a cake for Bethany and a cupcake for Victoria to celebrate their birthdays.
Saturday I had a study session for my Art History test, it was fun. I love that group of kids (Zac, Joseph, Ali). All of them will be on missions next year. Its going to be a strange transition. Then we had a little get together where we watched the UA basketball game (because UA is in the Elite Eight wooooohoooo) but they lost against UConn. It was a stressful and depressing five minutes. Then we (Bethany, Sean, Johnny, Jenkin, Sterling, Victoria, Justin, Amy, Lyndsay, Brittany, and I. Maybe some other people....) ate cake and played games and such.
Jenk, me, Amy attempting a three person piggy back

Joseph at the study session

\
Bethany and her cake

Jenkin tried on one of my shirts because his got wet. It was amusing.

Bethany's cake and Victoria's cupcake (her cupcake was filled, and it was pretty challenging to do because I don't have any tips or icing bags or anything. So I used a ziploc bag and a pen cap. I think I'm going to purchase a basic cake decorating kit for myself for Easter or something).

Zac made us cinnamon rolls for the studying!

But Ali frosted them.

It was a good weekend. On Sunday Jenk had a concert so I drove him to it and watched- it was with a choir and they were super good. I was really impressed. Jenkin did a good job too.
This week has just been normal so far. For FHE we had a belated Pi-day celebration. It was fun. I love my ward. And Jarom (my FHE partner). He works so hard and does a fantastic job in his calling. He's great. After FHE I went to Ultimate Frisbee but I was terrible. Then I went to campus and watched some Art History films with Jenkin. I hate those films.
This morning I had a waffle (waffle Tuesdays at the institute= 25 cent waffles. YAY!) and then I played around the world ping pong with Kathleen, Sterling, and Lars. It was great. Then Anthony, Brittany, and I went and looked at an apartment. It was sketchy.
I'm pretty much a content person. I love how this semester has been going.
I am going to live with Amy and Kirstin next year. That will be great. I'm looking for someone to share my room with. I'm going to have Luna. That's exciting. She got a haircut too. Its so cute. I love her. I miss her.
Chanda C. :)
Oh. Jenkin and my haircuts:

2 comments:

  1. We should have brunch every Saturday. For serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zac, I didn't know you had commented on anything until today. Right now. I should have replied. And we should have had brunch every Saturday. Its not too late! Okay, you'll be here for like one more Saturday? .... Maybe it is too late.

    ReplyDelete