Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Career

I'm going to be a love note writer.

If you need any love notes written, just look me up.

Clearly I don't need to go to college anymore.

A sample:

The sight of your grass green grey eyes makes the tendrils of my love for you in my heart start to pitterpatter like the feet of our yet unborn but still beautiful and planned children. As the rainbows of affection stretch from my loving and accepting embrace of joy to your studly muscular and chiseled heart of golden sunshine my love for you outbursts nothing less than the brightest of the stars of the almighty heavens of hugs and kisses. You are the object of my every affection and desire and someday you and I will enfold ourselves within the bonds of saintly and heavenlike devotion and absolute adoration one towards another.
Hearing your sniffly snorts brings forth in me the most motherly and tender warmth of longing and lust.
The smile you have constantly upon your fearless face does nothing but inspire the songs of angels bursting from within my chest and my ears ring with the happiness of every first Christmas ever celebrated in this timeless world of perfect existence.
To you and for you.
All my absolute.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment