Thursday, April 28, 2011

Naps at 4

I took a nap today from 4-6pm.
I'm not at all tired right now.

In other news, I hurt my thumb but it is showing remarkable improvement.
And I had a turkey cranberry sandwich today which was seriously fantastic.

This week I went to a dance recital with Sara.
And a symphonic band concert with Jenkin's parents.
And I will go to a musical on Saturday with Jenkin.
I support UA Arts.

I performed my monologue today.
It went well.
I spoke too fast but I got all my lines in the right order and my professor said she liked it.

My oral exam for Italian is next week.
I have two tests tomorrow.
And then finals in two weeks.
Then I'll go to Six Flags.
Then I'll go to Avondale.
It is going to be difficult to live with my family after getting used to living with Brittany.
It potentially will be the death of me.

I love my family. But I have found that it is easier to long-distance love them.

Chanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment